Haha
I was sitting on the fence, and I thought that I would kiss you. I never thought I would've missed you, but you never let me fall- Push my back against the wall every time you call, you get so emotional I'm freakin' out
Ring ring- is that you on the phone? You think you're clever but you're never saying nothing at all..
You got a dangerous obsession now.. I'm in need of some protection. That was never my intention.
Used to love me now you hate me. See I drove you crazy. Well if I did, you made me. Won't somebody save me from you now? Its words I wanted until you lost it.
Why won't you leave me alone? Hang up the phone. Just let me go.
Ring ring- is that you on the phone? You think you're clever but you're never saying nothing at all..
You got a dangerous obsession now.. I'm in need of some protection. That was never my intention.
Used to love me now you hate me. See I drove you crazy. Well if I did, you made me. Won't somebody save me from you now? Its words I wanted until you lost it.
Why won't you leave me alone? Hang up the phone. Just let me go.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home