moving on
"When you come back I won't be here." She said it gently pulled me near "If you wanna talk, you can call, and no, it's not your fault."
I just smiled and said: "Let go of me now there's something I just gotta know. Did someone else steal my part?"
She said: "It's not your fault"
When I came back she wasn't there just a note left over there "If you wanna talk, give me a call"
My heart did time else where while waiting for the lie to come true.
Cause it's all so dark and mysterious when the one you want doesn't want you too.
I just smiled and said: "Let go of me now there's something I just gotta know. Did someone else steal my part?"
She said: "It's not your fault"
When I came back she wasn't there just a note left over there "If you wanna talk, give me a call"
My heart did time else where while waiting for the lie to come true.
Cause it's all so dark and mysterious when the one you want doesn't want you too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home