Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the best thing

You do not know how much better you are than you think when you have inferiority complex. And you do not know how lousy like shit you are when you have superiority complex. Oh well. You are undervalued yet people who actually take the time to notice you will realize how much potential you have.

Performance is based on beliefs and expectations.

Anyway, I'm doing so much better now no thanks to you but family will always be there to pull me through. One day we all will learn. Some things were not meant to be and you were selfish. I'm selfish too but I Learnt that sometimes it just takes me a little more effort to care about someone who means a lot to you. I'm becoming sacrificial but I have so much more to give than most else. If I could then I would. Selectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home